New York, NY - Apella Conference Center
CAPTURE. ANALYZE. SHARE.
In order to keep pace with rapidly evolving customer needs and escalating competitive pressures, corporate executives and business unit managers need to more easily and quickly access, interpret and distribute real-time analysis from a growing array of internal and external data to achieve their corporate objectives.
Traditional, on-premise business intelligence (BI) applications and data warehousing systems have generally failed to meet this need because they are too complex and costly to deploy, utilize and administer.
The Cloud Analytics Summit will provide a unique meeting place for corporate decision-makers to learn about the latest Software-as-a-Service (SaaS), Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) and Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) solutions aimed at addressing their BI needs, so they can harness their ‘Big Data’ sources, and integrate their systems and applications into a more productive enterprise-wide resource to satisfy their corporate requirements.
- Identify and promote Business Intelligence (BI), Big Data and Data Integration opportunities in the Cloud.
- Provide a forum for leading Cloud vendors to showcase their BI, Big Data and Data Integration success stories and demonstrate the business benefits of their Cloud solutions.
- Give IT/business executives an opportunity to learn about industry best practices and capitalize on new Cloud-based BI, Big Data and Data Integration alternatives.
- Offer an intimate networking opportunity for corporate executives to establish new relationships to better achieve their corporate objectives in the rapidly evolving Cloud marketplace.
IT/business executives from organizations of all sizes, as well as Cloud vendors, start-ups, VARs, ISVs, SIs, hosting companies, and other service providers seeking to embed stronger analytics capabilities into their solutions.
- Winning Cloud BI, Big Data and Data Integration strategies and solutions– what’s working & what’s not?
- How to adopt and leverage Cloud BI, Big Data and Data Integration solutions?
- New models for successfully deploying Cloud BI, Big Data and Data Integration?
- Where, when and how to embed Cloud BI, Big Data and Data Integration into broader solutions?
- Customer/Partner Success Stories
Cloud BI, Big Data and Data Integration vendor executives, customers and business partners.
Cloud BI, Big Data and Data Integration vendors seeking to gain access to key corporate decision-makers, and to expand their partner ecosystems in the Cloud market.
Leading industry publications, associations and other organizations dedicated to building BI, Big Data and Data Integration solutions in the Cloud.
For more information about the agenda, click here.